Monday, December 10, 2012

weekend that was

Phew! The Christmas market season is over. Between the 4th November and 9th December I had tables at four markets. They have been of mixed success from totally blow me away I can't believe I sold so much (the Great Christmas Market) to the one this weekend where I sold very little, but it was still a nice day being out and next door to my bestie!!

Linking up with {tinniegirl} for Sunday Snippets, with some clicks from the weekend.






The last photo I took on Sunday evening looking out our bedroom window of a reflection of some trees on another hill, overlaying the view to the mountains - surreal.

4 comments:

  1. some beautiful shots there, the last one is a cracker, very clever! your stall looks very inviting, love the birds in the cage, and the chenille cloud is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've been busy! Your items look so great. The last photo is really cool! Very surreal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stall has so many goodies for sale, what a shame you weren't so successful this weekend. It seems strange seeing christmas markets in the sunshine with trees in full leaf. Your last photo looks so magical.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stall! Gorgeous weather, the colours are so intense.

    ReplyDelete